Custom Wooden Saddle Stand for English or Western Saddles
- Wood - 3/4" solid pine
- Finish sanded and ready to be stained or painted
- All screw holes are countersunk and finished plugs are provided (14)
- Bottom shelf for your grooming tools and supplies
- Dimensions: 24"L x 17"W x 32 1/2"H
- Furniture quality construction
- Easy assembly/instructions included
- Tools needed: Philips head screwdriver
- Need a different size saddle stand
- We can build any size saddle stand to meet your needs!
The saddle stands that we produce will last for years and are made to strict standards of workmanship. You will be incredibly pleased with the quality of our handmade saddle stands. Attention to the details in the building of our saddle stands is important to us. Edges are beveled or rounded over, the bases are glued and stapled together which produces solid support for the vertical legs and body of the saddle stand. The saddle stand is then sanded using multiple grades of sandpaper finished with 220 grit which produces a finished surface ready to be stained or painted.
All saddle stands are pre-assembled and come with simple directions for assembly. The saddle stands are of furniture construction quality and will highlight your saddle for years to come.
We try and keep unfinished items ready for your order which allows us to keep our shipping time to 15 to 20 days, but please remember that our products are not mass-produced, and it may take more time to build your item, especially during the Christmas season. Our saddle stands are built one at a time, just for you!
Your purchase will be packaged and shipped so it will arrive in excellent condition. All screws and caps are packaged with the stand.
Due to Fedex size requirements, the saddle stands are shipped unassembled. Some assembly is required.