Custom Wooden Saddle Stands
- Half-circle design to fit the contour of your saddle
- All parts are finished sanded, screw holes are countersunk and plugged
- All edges are rounded over on top where the saddle sits eliminating sharp edges
- Bottom shelf for grooming tools & supplies
- Multiple coats of polyurethane (satin finish) for exceptional protection from sunlight, moisture, and temperature change
- Easy assembly: Philips head screwdriver is all you need to assemble the stand
- 24"L x 17"W x 32"H
- Assembly directions included
- Available stain colors: red mahogany
- Available finishes: Satin
- The saddle Stand pictured is stained in red mahogany stain with a satin finish.
The saddle stands that we produce will last for years and are made to strict standards of workmanship. You will be incredibly pleased with the quality of our handmade saddle stands.
All saddle stands have been pre-assembled and come with simple directions for assembly. The saddle stands are of furniture quality and will last for many years to display your saddle.
We try and keep unfinished items ready for your order and then we stain them the color of your choice. This allows us to keep our shipping time to 15 to 20 days, but please remember that our products are not mass-produced, and it may take more time to build your item, especially during the Christmas season. Our saddle stands are built one at a time, just for you!
Your purchase will be packaged and shipped to arrive in excellent condition. All screws and caps are packaged with the stand.
Due to Fedex size requirements, the saddle racks are shipped unassembled. Some assembly is required.
* Please include phone numbers when ordering. Fedex & UPS require a contact number for shipping.
Free shipping to the continental USA! Alaska is not included in the free shipping offer